The Living Desert is pleased to be able to give back to the community by considering charitable donation requests from qualified organizations. It is our policy to reserve the right to grant or deny any donation request. Please keep in mind that we receive numerous requests, and while each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all of the organizations that merit our assistance.
- It is our policy to donate a family four-pack of admission tickets with a total donation value of $59.80.
- Blocks of tickets, tours, educational classes, and memberships will not be donated.
- Tickets are valid one year beyond the date of the fundraiser.
- Requests are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- Priority is given to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and those located in the Southern California area.
- We request that organizations acknowledge The Living Desert in marketing materials and/or programs for the event. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need logos or images.
The following groups are ¬not eligible to receive complimentary pass donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations and businesses
- Political campaigns/fundraisers