A Walk on the Wild Side!
Our Zoo Zone Field Trip program is a Self-Guided field trip that offers teachers and their students an adventurous walk through the park in search of several stations attended by volunteers to answer their questions about our wildlife animals and plants. A map of the park and Teacher Resource Guides are available to help guide you to these stations along with some questions to ask volunteers. Look for demonstration carts with a volunteer wearing a purple shirt.
• Require a minimum of one adult per five students.
• Requires a minimum of 10 students to get the group rate discounts.
• $6.00 per student for grades Pre-K – 12th
• $9.00 each for adults
• Up to a maximum of 400 students per day
• Field Trips are offered Monday –Friday
• Available between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm
• Scholarships are available for public schools in the Coachella Valley School Districts for grades K-12th to substantially reduce entrance fees. Apply when you register online.
• For more details or to book a field trip, please call the Education Department at 760-346-5694 ext. 2519 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Downloads for Registered Field Trips:
Suggested Pre and Post-Visit Materials for Download:
These Resource Guides are formatted for legal sized paper. However, they may be printed on letter size, if legal paper is unavailable.
Teacher Resource Guides Downloads: