JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The IT Technician is the go-to-person for day-to-day departmental operations regarding computer software and hardware. They will also manage passwords, and provide limited training regarding the use of hardware and software. They will provide on-site administration for software users in a variety of work environments, including professional offices, workgroups or departments, and corporate information systems. This job requires working weekends and Mondays.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be familiar with PC hardware, Microsoft networks, Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365, and Windows server.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain, monitor and correct any computer or computer related problems that may arise.
- Receive, install and test all new PC hardware.
- Assist all Departments with computer related problems.
- Follow up with users to ensure that problems have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provides excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org