JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Systems Administrator II will coordinate with the Information Systems Manager for tasks that arise for day-to-day operation of the various computer systems and hardware. They will provide on-site advanced administration for software users in a variety of work environments, including professional offices, workgroups or departments, and corporate information services. This job requires working weekends and Mondays.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or G.E.D with a preference of a Microsoft Certified Professional Certificated (MCP).
- 3-4 years’ experience in a user support role.
- Provide limited training regarding the use of hardware and software.
- Must be familiar with PC hardware, Microsoft networks, Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Server and Microsoft Office 365.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain, monitor and correct any computer or computer related problems that may arise.
- Receive, install and test all new PC hardware.
- Assist all Departments with computer related problems.
- Follow up with users to ensure that problems have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provides excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.
Typically, the individual will be housed in an office environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org