Job Title: Park Design and Maintenance Operations Coordinator
Assists Maintenance, Garden, and Facilities Managers by tracking radio calls and emails to ensure work orders are generated within the Facilities Dude management system. Maintain all data related to the preventative maintenance program management. Monitor electric cart repairs, track hazardous waste/ manifest, monitoring heavy equipment maintenance to ensure accurate invoicing. Monitors and ensures department timecards are processed in a timely manner within the Paylocity payroll system. Proficient with Microsoft Office programs Word and Excel.
Specific Tasks (Assignments based on experience and skillsets):
- Monitor radio calls and email request, ensuring a Facilities Dude work order are created.
- Preventative Maintenance Program: Ensure equipment specifications are documented and reoccurring work orders are generated.
- Electric Cart repairs monitoring: Ensure all carts are numbered and service records are generated to track individual cart cost.
- Track hazard waste manifest to comply with local and state OSHA requirements
- Maintain heavy equipment and vehicle service records to track individual vehicle cost.
- Paylocity Payroll Software; Ensure any missed punches are corrected the following day and create a weekly time off calendar tracking employee time off
- Coordinate and work closely with the finance department
- Create a hard copy filing system to track all invoicing from suppliers, vendors, and contractors
- Always represents the institution at the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy to others. Makes guests feel welcome.
- Reads, understands, and follows TLD protocols outlined in the employee handbook.
- Contribute to desert conservation through reduction of waste, water and energy use, and inspiring guests and team members to take conservation actions.
Computer, computer printer, copier/fax, telephone, two-way radio, golf cart
- Knowledge of maintenance and construction trade terminology, best practices, tools, materials, and equipment.
- Intermediate skill level preferred with Microsoft Word and Excel spread sheet creation
- Must be flexible and motivated to learn new skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be a motivated self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to constructively work with others in a team setting
Conditions of Work:
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Occasional standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching motions. Some lifting up to 20 lbs.
DISCOMFORT/RISKS: Occasional exposure to extreme heat, chemicals, and dust/airborne materials.
HOLIDAY WORK: Holiday, evening and weekend work may be required.
TRAVEL: Conference and workshop attendance available. If funding available, some or all expenses paid.
Qualifications: Minimum of 5 years’ preferred experience in general construction and computer systems. A valid California driver’s license and be insurable on TLD’s automobile insurance policy.