Job Title: Data Analyst
Department: Impacts all departments
Level: Compensation level
Exemption: Exempt -Salaried
Level of Authority:
Reports to: Director of Finance
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the integrity of all data within the Living Desert’s transactional, CRM and reporting databases, and leveraging this data to help meet the goals of the organization.
- Ensure data is accurate and balances between databases
- Ensure data hygiene rules are followed, and “clean” data as necessary
- Provide datamining for desired information to the organization
- Provide reporting from these databases upon end-user request
- Develop and maintain divisional business intelligence dashboards
- Develop and maintain processes for integrating the data from different software packages
- Develop an enterprise data model, describing data elements and how they are used
These specific tasks should not be interpreted as all inclusive. They are intended to identify the major responsibilities and requirements of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this specification.
Equipment Used: Personal computer, phone and two-way radio.
Analytical in nature. Proficient with computers, computer software, software development tools, and relational databases and their architecture. Excellent communication skills. Ability to maintain good working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
- Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query language
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- DonorPerfect Donor Management
- Galaxy Gateway Point-of-Sale/Ticketing
- Galaxy CRM+
- Adaptive Insights
Physical Position Description:
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL TASKS: Able to sit at one position at great lengths of time in front of computer screens.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in an office environment – no unusual
HOLIDAY/EVENING WORK: This position may require after hours, weekend and holiday work.
TRAVEL: Possible travel for training and relevant conferences.
MUST be proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and the SQL language.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: BS in Computer Science or related field, desired.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three years in a data analysis or database development role
SKILLS REQUIRED: Ability to work with fellow workers to understand user needs and explain data relationships clearly and concisely.
OTHER: CA Driver’s license; insurability.
To apply for this position: Qualified applicants must send resume to Dwight Middendorf, Director of Finance at email@example.com .