Guest Experience Center Manager
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Department: Park Services & Guest Relations
Reports To: Director of Park Services & Guest Relations
The Guest Experience Center Manager position manages scheduling and real-time operations that facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve guest satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Form call center operational strategies through needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Evaluate call center technologies, guest service standards, and organizational structure.
- Monitor call center performance to identify operational problems and solutions.
- Meet call center financial objectives and explore opportunities to add value.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-today activities.
- Conduct efficient resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.).
- Collect and analyze call center statistics (sales rates, costs, guest service metrics, etc.).
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
- Hire, coach, and provide training to team members to maintain high guest service standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, etc.).
- Prepare reports for different departments and/or upper management.
- Devises motivational plans to celebrate team successes and victories.
- Establishes cross-training and upselling guidelines.
- Manages fulfillment across all products
- Contributes to desert conservation through: reduction of waste, water and energy use, and inspiring guests and team members to take conservation actions.
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Guest focus
- Decision making
- Project management
- Communication proficiency
- Teamwork orientation
- Focus on efficiency, productivity and continuous improvement
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, operations management, business management or equivalent and 5 – 7 years previous operations management experience, including forecasting, scheduling, and real-time operations management or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Proven experience as a call center manager or similar position.
- Experience in guest service is required.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and guest service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office, Galaxy, Quickbase, DonorPerfect and call center equipment/software programs is preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Positive and patient.
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
This position manages all team members of the department and is responsible for leadership, performance management and hiring of the team members within the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this position: Qualified applicants must send cover letter and resume to: Mark Miller, Director of Park Services & Guest Relations by email. firstname.lastname@example.org