The Living Desert has temporarily suspended its community donation program. Unfortunatley, all previously submitted requests will not be granted. Please check back in the future for updates to this program. We thank you for your understanding.
The Living Desert is pleased to be able to give back to the community by considering charitable donation requests from qualified organizations. It is our policy to reserve the right to grant or deny any donation request. Please keep in mind that we receive numerous requests, and while each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all of the organizations that merit our assistance.
- It is our policy to donate a family four-pack of admission tickets with a total donation value of $79.80.
- Blocks of tickets, tours, educational classes, and memberships will not be donated.
- Tickets are valid one year beyond the date of the fundraiser.
- Requests are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- Priority is given to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and those located in the Southern California area.
- We request that organizations acknowledge The Living Desert in marketing materials and/or programs for the event. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need logos or images.
The following groups are not eligible to receive complimentary pass donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations and businesses
- Political campaigns/fundraisers
Due to the large number of requests we receive, please allow 45 days for us to review and process the request. Notice of our decision will be sent within 45 days from event date; we are unable to respond to follow-up emails or calls. All requests must be sent through the online form provided below. Phone, email, mail and drop-in requests will not be accepted.