The Living Desert is pleased to be able to give back to the community by considering charitable donation requests from qualified organizations. It is our policy to reserve the right to grant or deny any donation request. Please keep in mind that we receive numerous requests, and while each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all of the organizations that merit our assistance. If your organization is selected, you will be notified about 30 days prior to your event.
- It is our policy to donate a family four-pack of daytime admission tickets, with a total donation value of $100.
- Blocks of tickets, tickets to special events, tours, behind-the-scenes experiences, educational classes, and memberships will not be donated.
- Tickets are valid one year from the date of issue.
- Requests are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- Priority is given to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and those located in the Southern California area.
- We request that organizations acknowledge The Living Desert in marketing materials and/or programs for the event. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need logos or images.
The following groups are not eligible to receive complimentary pass donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations and businesses
- Political campaigns/fundraisers
Due to the large number of requests we receive, please allow 45 days for us to review and process the request. Our staff will reach out to you if your request has been granted. Unfortuantley, we are unable to reply to follow-up emails or calls. All requests must be sent through the online form provided below. Phone, email, mail and drop-in requests will not be accepted.