Symbolically Adopt any animal at The living desert
The Adopt! Program provides funds for wildlife education, conservation research, animal care and habitat improvements.
Adoptions make one-of-a-kind gifts for birthdays, holidays, graduation and more – the perfect gift for the person who has everything - and any animal at the zoo can be adopted!
|Advocate $50||Naturalist $100||Protector $250||Preservationist $500||Preservation Champion $1000||Conservation Leader $2500|
|Name on Adoption Board|
|Private Party Invite|
|Golf Cart Tour||for 2||for 4||for 6|
|Keeper Chat||for 4||for 6|
|Behind the Scenes Experience||for 6|
- No ownership rights are conferred by this adoption. All animals stay at The Living Desert and remain under the care of our animal care team
- Not every animal has a corresponding animal plush, photo or fact sheet. If your animal is not available, another plush may be substituted
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to process and mail orders, especially during December
- To ensure timely delivery, adoptions made during the week of Christmas are available for pick-up only. Please remember, animals may temporarily be off-habitat
- All adoption contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by law
Postage is free within the continental US. Adoptions sent outside the continental US must be completed by telephone and pay additional postage.
Adopt a Train Today!
Our model train exhibit features a G-scale railroad providing a miniature view of the Coachella Valley’s historic past, including real plants, climate zones and more. Your train adoption provides support for continued maintenance and upgrades. A train adoption is perfect gift for the train enthusiast in your life.
|Brake Man $100||Fireman $250||Train Conductor $500||Big Boy $1000||Tycoons & Barons $2500|
|Personalized Train Adopt Certificate|
|Recognition on the Donor Board|
|Guest Passes to The Living Desert||2||4||*|
|Name on a Building of Your Choice||*|
|Message on Train Billboard||*|
|VIP Tour for 4|
|Vip Behind the Scenes Tour for 6|
|Run the Train from the Tower|
|Name a Major Feature|