back to full calendar
Palm Desert Brew at the Zoo
Saturday, May 7
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Palm Desert Brew at the Zoo returns with a new format. Kick off summer with the wildest beer, food, and wine event in the desert.
Join us on Saturday, May 7 from 6:30-9:30pm for the 11th Annual Palm Desert Brew at the Zoo. Guests are invited to enjoy craft beer and delicious wine at bars located throughout the Zoo, delight in culinary creations from our onsite eateries, and listen to a variety of live music performances throughout the evening.
Advanced reservations are required and tickets are limited. Make your plans today for Palm Desert Brew at the Zoo!
Member Tickets: $40/ticket; members receive early 6pm access to the event!
General Admission Tickets: $40/ticket; admission at 6:30pm
This year we are excited to introduce BrewBucks, which will help streamline the purchasing process at bars and food locations throughout the zoo. Rather than paying for individual items when ordering, you will exchange your BrewBucks for food/beverages.
Your Brew at the Zoo ticket incluces one BrewBuck. Additional BrewBucks can be purchased via cash or credit card at designated locations around the park for $6 each; multiple BrewBucks can be purchased in a single transaction. One BrewBuck can be redeemed for one full-size craft beer, glass of wine, or food item at the bars and eateries around the zoo.
Know before you go
- Brew at the Zoo is a 21 and over only event; please remember to bring your valid photo I.D. (EVERYONE must present a valid photo I.D.; no exceptions.)
- Gates open at 6:30pm for General Admission guests and 6:00pm for Members.
- Remember to bring your digital or printed ticket(s).
- Please leave large bags and backpacks at home.
- No outside food, beverages, coolers, or cups/glasses/bottles will be permitted.
- There is no event re-entry allowed.
- Last admission is at 9:00pm. Last call for food and drinks is at 9:15pm and the park will close at 9:30pm.
- The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens maintains a smoke-free environment.
- Drink responsibly and plan a safe and sober ride home!
In addition to the selection of incredible craft beer and wine, you will have the opportunity to sink your teeth into our chef-curated menu of tapas-style food including...
Chef-Curated Menu Offerings (tapas-style) include:
Thorn-Tree Grill offerings:
- Birria Tacos
- Papas Rojas Tacos
- Chicken Tostada
- Elote corn on a stick
Crash Cafe offerings:
- Hand Rolled Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chocolate Dipped Pearl Waffles
Craft Food Truck offerings:
- Chicken N Bubble Waffles Cone with Chipotle Aioli
- Mini Cuban Sandwich